What Fans Need to Know About Bollywood’s Famous Actress Preity Zinta
Preity Zinta is an actress with a heart of gold who is currently winning the hearts of many fans worldwide with her acting and cinematic skills. Miss Zinta is one of the biggest, most delicate, and most famous names in Bollywood and other film industries. Her acting skills are appreciated in Hollywood and the Bollywood film industry.
|Preity Zinta Age
|Date of Birth
|31 January 1975
|Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
|Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
Early Childhood and Educational Details
Preity was born on January 31, 1975, in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. She made her film industry debut as the female lead in the 1998 film Dil Se vs. Shah Rukh Khan and Manisha Koirala. Preity graduated from Shimla College and has an honors degree in English. She also completed graduate studies in criminal psychology.
Preity Zinta received Godfrey’s Mind of Steel award for her bravery in the Bharat Shah case when she testified against the Indian Mafia. She has written several columns in South Asia for BBC News Online.
Apart from acting, Preity Zinta is famous for having a big and kind heart. She adopted 34 girls in Rishikesh from an orphanage called Mother Miracle in 2009. She was responsible for providing financial and educational support for all these girls.
|In Feet: 5 Feet 4 Inches
In Meters: 1.62 M
In Centimeters: 162 Cm
|In Kilograms: 54Kg
In Pounds: 114 Lbs
The film “Bhaiyyaji Superhit” stars Preity Zinta, Sunny Deol, Arshad Warsi, and Amisha Patel. This film is about a con man who tries to win back his wife by making a film about his love story. Directed and written by Niraj Patak, the film also stars Shreyas Talpade, Jaidip Alavat, Birendra Kala and Sanjay Mishra. It was Preity Zinta’s last movie in Bollywood.
Preity has won many Filmfare Awards for her performances in films such as Dil Se and Soldier. She won the Best Actress award for the film Kal Ho Naa Ho. As seen from the outside world with all the fame and money, Preity’s real journey is not that easy. Preity was the youngest owner in the IPL in 2009. In October 2010, she received an Honorary Doctorate in Fine Arts from the University of East London.
Biography of Preity Zinta
Preity Zinta has been a well-known Indian actress in the Bollywood industry since the 1990s. She has directed many different hit films and is gaining popularity in the country. As of 2022, Preity Zinta’s age will be 46 years. She will celebrate her birthday on January 31 with friends and family. He likes to playing basketball since childhood. In 2008 she bought the IPL team “Kings XI Punjab” with her boyfriend, Ness Wadia. Preity Zinta’s husband’s name is “Gene Goodenough”. He is an American financier in a US company. Preity Zinta’s net worth is estimated to be around $30 million. There is no information about Preity Zinta’s Instagram account details.
|Preity Zinta Husband
|Shekhar Kapur, March Robinson
|Late Durganand Zinta
|Preity Zinta Child
|Jai Zinta Goodenough, Gia Zinta Goodenough
|Deepankar Zinta, Manish Zinta
Most Popular Movies of Preity Zinta
Here are some of the famous movies of Preity Zinta:
- Kya Kehna
- Koi Mil Gaya
- Salaam Namastey
- Kal Ho Na Ho and many more
Everyone has some little secret or truth about their life. However, when it comes to our loved ones, we develop a great interest in turning the pages of books about our celebrity lives. We hope we’ve given you a brief but exciting part of Preity Zinta’s child life to read.
Preity Zinta Net Worth
Preity Zinta’s total net worth is USD 15 million, which in Indian currency is Rs 110 crore Indian rupees (i.e. around one hundred and ten crore INR). Most of the revenue comes from trademark registration costs Rs. 2 -2.5 crore per permit. She is also a film producer and TV presenter. Preity is also a co-owner of the Indian Premier League team King’s XI Punjab. In addition, she has invested heavily in real estate. With such a big win, Preity is one of the most famous individuals who pay the highest tax on government revenue. Apart from her income, Preity never lags in charity and social matters.
|Net Worth in 2022
|Net Worth in 2021
Investments of Preity Zinta
Preity Zinta owns a studio worth INR 600 crore, and a cricket team invested a large amount of INR 350 crore. It also has many properties in different countries.
Exciting Facts About Preity Zinta
Below are some interesting facts about Preity Zinta:
- Preity Zinta doesn’t smoke but drinks like any other celebrity.
- She also works for a charity to support women in India and raise awareness about AIDS and blood donation.
- In 2009, on her 34th birthday, she adopted 34 daughters from the Magical Mother Orphanage (Rishikesh) to provide support, education, food and necessities.
- Apart from acting, she founded her own production company “PZNZ Media”.
- Preity is one of the women who confronted Mumbai’s underworld Don Chota Shakil and Bharat Shah for receiving blackmail threats from the Mafia while starring in the film ‘Chori Chori Chupke Chupke’ in 2003 and won Godfrey’s Mind of Steel Award receiving the award for bravery at Merah Putih for her hard work against the Mafia.
- Fortunately, Zinta escaped death twice, once during the explosion in Colombo at the Temptation Concert she attended in 2004, and the second time being in the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami hazard zone.
- She also introduced herself as a brand ambassador for his destination, Himachal Pradesh.
- Together with her ex-boyfriend Ness Wadia bought the cricket team Kings XI Punjab Tenty20 in the IPL in 2008 and is also the only youngest woman to have an IPL team.
- Since 2008 she has IPL Team Kings XI Punjab.